Network visualisation software – GridVis®
For Energy Management Systems and Power Quality Monitoring Systems
Analysis and visualisation of energy measurement data, electrical- and power quality data.
- Generic Modbus device for incorporation of "Non-Janitza devices"
- Uninterrupted documentation of important measurement data.
- Chronological arrangement of harmonics, voltage variations or power failures, for example.
- Timely detection of inadequate power quality prevents production downtime and optimises the utilisation of operational equipment.
- Creation of framework conditions for operational energy management systems (ISO 50001)
- Software and hardware components provide more transparency and a more reliable documentation of the energy supply.
- Energy management systems serve as support for economical, ecological and optimised use of energy in companies.
- AMR (automatic meter reading system)
- Configuration of the monitoring system and the UMG measurement devices
- Automatic or manual read out of the devices' measurement data
- Graphical display of online and historical measured values
- Topological views (configurable, graphical user interface with freely configurable register levels)
- Comprehensive export functions e.g. into an Excel file
- Report generators allow the adjustment and configuration of reports (energy costs and power quality)
- User administration